Real Christmas trees are good for the environment:
- They make oxygen when they are growing
- They remove carbon dioxide from the air
- Their branches and trunk can used as mulch and:
- They don’t create more rubbish in our world.
- Mulching is good for soil quality
- Mulching saves water as we don’t have to water plants as often
We have a coloring page for you today showing the life cycle of the Christmas Tree. Click on the image below to be taken to the page that you can print out and color in.